Friday, December 11, 2009

Guest Blogger... (well, sort of)

I recently noticed that the Twitter feed on Your Brand Broke My Clutter is not coming from my Twitter posts. I dug around, trying to find a way to address this problem to Google, but it looks like they are all over it (kind of).


The Twitter gadget featured in the gadget directory is currently displaying incorrect data. We're working to correct the problem, but in the meantime we recommend instead using the Feed gadget with your Twitter feed URL.

The Feed gadget can be added from the Layout | Page Elementstab, and your Twitter feed URL is available on your Twitter profile by clicking the RSS feed of [username's] tweets link. 

Thanks for your patience. 

On the one hand, they are aware of the problem, but has it really been an outstanding issue since September 23, 2009? That seems a little bizarre to me. Hopefully the problem will be resolved in the near future.

In the mean time, I apologize for the confusion and any strange tweets thats might pop up in the feed. Apparently the Twitter user that is squatting on my page is named @undefined, in case you find him particularly interesting and want to follow him. I am going to leave the gadget on my site for the time being, in hopes that it is just a temporary problem. If are interested in my Twitter ramblings, please follow me @coconnell1.

Thanks for your patience Tweeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment